? ??????????????Love is Dangerous? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (703 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 59241 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Package Splatter? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 790 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

...

new acc is for friend,my real world...i dunwan let my mom noe wht im thinking,blog also dunwan let her noe,im her only daughter,i dunwan make her worry about me...so me use english,i noe my english nt good...!but i dunwan let her noe im hurt,im sad,i wanna leave this world,this world is nt 4 me...mom!im hurt!u know?!i want be strong,without he,me also can live!!big girl dont cry!!let it go....forget he!forget it,forget all!!be mature...i no need u!i dunwan u!!u get out my world!! Actually i feel scary!i feel painful!i feel sad!i dunwan face the truth,i want escapism.....can?!! let me hate u now.....my ex......i lost my confident again.... Haizz....i dunwan be a loser!!! i regret.... but i rmb that,i feel very angry n hate u!!! stupid!give up la.....!Pls!!! ><

0 评论: